It’s been a great year here at Money Savvy Michelle! I’ve enjoyed getting to know and have conversations with you all. This year has been a transition for Money Savvy Michelle from being deal-based to lifestyle. I decided to make the change early last year because I didn’t want to be a billboard for products, many that I had never tried, and where I ended up posting about things I couldn’t really add my personal touches and stories to. Now, I love to be able to write here each day with some of my favorite recipes, DIY and tips, my cat’s antics and more. 🙂 I thought it would be fun to share the top 10 posts from 2012 as the year comes to a close and here they are.
Top 10 Posts of 2012 at Money Savvy Michelle
1. Homemade Yeast Rolls or Bread Recipe – This is one of my favorite recipes I make regularly and you guys seem to love it too as it has been this year’s most popular post by far!
2. 55 Christmas Craft Ideas – I have to say I was surprised to see this post featured in the top 10 since it was posted so late in the year, but this tells me you guys love roundup posts so I’ll be sure to feature more in 2013!
3. Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm Review – It delights me to see this post still being so popular on the blog as it was one of my first reviews and I still use the gloss balm.
4. Inspirational Quote of the Week: Luck – I really enjoy writing up the inspirational quotes and hope to make it a more common weekly feature in 2013 as I think we can all use some extra inspiration.
5. 3 Ingredient Homemade Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker – You all seem to love this recipe as much as we do! Look for more flavor ideas coming in 2013.
6. Quote of the Week: Excellence – While I wasn’t quite able to pull them off daily, you all have helped me see I should make it at least a weekly feature!
7. Inspirational Quote of the Week: Disappointment – I think there is a running theme here. 🙂
8. Motivational Monday Inspirational Quote about Time Management – See above!
9. Motivational Monday Inspirational Quote of the Week: Stupidity – Here’s hoping we can all motivate each other more next year.
10. Daily’s Frozen Pouch Cocktails Review (21+) – I was happy to see that many of you enjoyed the reviews featured this past year on the blog and this was one of the most popular. I can’t blame you, I still purchase these pouches myself. 🙂